The Florida Bar’s International Law Section will be hosting its 11th annual International Litigation and Arbitration Conference on March 1, 2013.
The event will be held at the stunning Biltmore Hotel in Coral Gables, FL, located a short distance from Miami International Airport.
I will be speaking on the panel “How Should Counsel Use Trade Agreements in Commercial Disputes?”
The program has something for everybody.
Among the topics to be covered are the following:
- How Should Counsel Use Trade Agreements in Commercial Disputes?
- Enforcing of Arbitration Awards in Florida: What Do the Stats Show?
- Recognition and Enforcement of Foreign Judgments.
- Taking Evidence in International Disputes: Have We Gone Too Far?
- Avoiding Pitfalls when Using Documents in Foreign Proceedings:
- The Next Wave of Investor-State Claims: Arbitration under Concession Agreements,
- Recent Developments in Ethical Restrictions on International Practice: Where Are We and Where Should We Go?
Be sure to visit the Florida Bar’s International Law Section webpage for more details.